Home Email issues
Knowledge base article
What settings should I use for reading/writing e-mail with Outlook?
Please find below the correct settings to be used for Outlook for reading a writing e-mail messages:
- pop3 server: < your_domain_name > ( this should be your domain name hosted, for example: "domain.com" )
- pop3 port number: 110
- pop3 username: < email@example.com > (where this is actually your mailbox address. It is important to include both the username and domain part, for example "firstname.lastname@example.org")
- pop3 password: < your_password >
- smtp server: < your_domain_name >
- smtp port number: 25
- no username, password or encryption should be used for the smtp server.
In order to be able to send out a message using the SMTP server, first please check any of your mailboxes on the server and then you will have a 15 minute "window" for sending out messages.